In this recipe, it’s all about simplicity surrounding the ingredients used. The result is fantastic! What is even cooler about this recipe is that you might already have most of these ingredients on hand. One side note is that you are welcome to try any of the Real mushrooms powders here. Reishi 415, Chaga, Cordyceps-M or Lions Mane could be fun to incorporate in the mix. ENJOY!!
- 1 ¼ cup good quality almond butter
- 4 ½ Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 ½ tsp Lakanto maple syrup (you can use regular pure maple syrup, but this one is sugar free and monk fruit sweetened-low GI)
- 1 tsp 5 Defenders Mushroom Complex
- ½ good quality dark chocolate bar such as Real Mushrooms’ organic chocolate with 5 Defenders.
- Cream all ingredients together by hand or mixer.
- Add crumbles of chocolate over top.
- Pour into parchment-lined 8×8 baking pan and freeze for 3 hours.
- Lift ends of parchment paper cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer. Enjoy!
Disclaimer: The information or products mentioned in this article are provided as information resources only, and are not to be used or relied on to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information does not create any patient-doctor relationship, and should not be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment. The information is intended for health care professionals only. The statements made in this article have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information in this article is intended for educational purposes. The information is not intended to replace medical advice offered by licensed medical physicians. Please consult your doctor or health practitioner for any medical advice.