This is one of those smoothie bowls that tastes like bliss. It’s a favorite of mine post-workout or when I’m wanting something chocolate and rich, but without the added dairy and refined sugars. The ingredients I chose are high quality and really bring all the flavors and textures together. It tastes like a Wendy’s frosty, but more rich and decadent. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Feel free to get creative and add various toppings like coconut shreds, gluten-free granola, nuts/seeds, bee pollen, etc.
- 2 to 3 frozen bananas
- splash of almond or coconut milk (I highly recommend coconut cream here w/some almond milk. It lends a nice creamy consistency)
- 2 to 3 Tbsp of raw cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp instant organic coffee powder
- 1 scoop of mocha protein powder flavor
- 1 tsp of mesquite powder
- 1 tsp of ceylon cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ginger powder
- 1 Tbsp chocolate hazelnut butter
- 1 tsp of Real Mushroom Chaga Extract
- pinch of celtic sea salt
- Add everything into your blender and blend till desired ice cream consistency.
- Add enough liquid until it blends efficiently.
- Pour into your favorite bowl
Leave a comment below and let us know what you think about it. Or better yet, post a photo of it on Instagram and give us a shoutout.
Disclaimer: The information or products mentioned in this article are provided as information resources only, and are not to be used or relied on to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information does not create any patient-doctor relationship, and should not be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment. The information is intended for health care professionals only. The statements made in this article have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information in this article is intended for educational purposes. The information is not intended to replace medical advice offered by licensed medical physicians. Please consult your doctor or health practitioner for any medical advice.