This is one of those smoothie bowls that tastes like bliss. It’s a favorite of mine post workout or when I’m wanting something chocolate and rich like, but without the added dairy and refined sugars. The ingredients I chose are high quality and really bring all the flavors and textures together. It tastes like a Wendy’s frosty, but more rich and decadent tasting. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Feel free to get creative and add various toppings like coconut shreds, gluten free granola, nuts/seeds, bee pollen, etc.
- 2 to 3 frozen bananas
- splash of almond or coconut milk (I highly recommend coconut cream here w/some almond milk. It lends a nice creamy consistency)
- 2 to 3 Tbsp of raw cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp instant organic coffee powder
- 1 scoop of mocha protein powder flavor
- 1 tsp of mesquite powder
- 1 tsp of ceylon cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ginger powder
- 1 Tbsp chocolate hazelnut butter
- 1 tsp of Real Mushroom Chaga Extract
- pinch of celtic sea salt
- Add everything into your blender and blend till desired ice cream consistency.
- Add enough liquid until it blends efficiently.
- Pour into your favorite bowl
Leave a comment below and let us know what you think about it. Or better yet, post a photo of it on Instagram and give us a shoutout.