While it may take a little courage to down a shot of this fire cider, the health benefits are well worth it.
The ingredients are helpful for supporting the immune system and digestion and for keeping the body’s inflammation balanced as part of a fall and winter health plan:
Fire Cider Recipe Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup peeled and diced radish
- 1/2 cup peeled and diced garlic
- 1/2 cup peeled and diced onion
- 1/4 cup peeled and diced ginger
- 1/4 cup peeled and diced turmeric
- 1 habanero chili, split in half
- 1 orange, quartered and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 pomegranate cut into 2 cm squares
- 1/2 lemon, quartered and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped rosemary
- 2 tablespoons chopped thyme
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 2 tbs 5 Defenders Mushroom Extract Powder
- 2 to 3 cups raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar (at least 5% acidity)
Fire Cider Recipe Directions:
- Once all the ingredients are prepped, put them in the jar and completely cover with apple cider vinegar. A note on the apple cider vinegar: I recommend a good quality, raw, organic product.
- Seal that jar up and store it at room temperature in a dark place.
- In 3-4 weeks, strain the vinegar and squeeze out any liquid that you can from the plant material. All those incredible constituents (healthful plant compounds) are going to seep out into the vinegar. Add honey to taste.
How to use this fire cider:
Store the liquid in the fridge and have a 1-ounce shot when you think of it — a dose of immune-supporting cleansing fire cider. Keep in mind this might be intense on an empty stomach.
Disclaimer: The information or products mentioned in this article are provided as information resources only, and are not to be used or relied on to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information does not create any patient-doctor relationship, and should not be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment. The information is intended for health care professionals only. The statements made in this article have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information in this article is intended for educational purposes. The information is not intended to replace medical advice offered by licensed medical physicians. Please consult your doctor or health practitioner for any medical advice.