It seems golden mylk is all the buzz these days and for good reason! It’s loaded with this well researched spice called “Turmeric.” What makes this not your typical golden mylk is this wonderful blend of turmeric, vanilla, cinnamon, black pepper, ginger, coconut oil and lions mane mushroom. The perfect blend if you ask us! Let’s get into the details of what makes this golden mylk sing!
- 3 cups coconut milk (Homemade is best)
- 1 1/2 tsp organic ground turmeric
- 1 Tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp Real Mushrooms Lion’s mane extract
- Pinch ground black pepper
- optional: sweetener of choice (raw honey, coconut nectar or stevia)
- To a small saucepan, add coconut milk, ground turmeric, grated ginger, cinnamon stick, coconut oil, black pepper, mushroom extracts
- Whisk to combine and warm over medium heat. Heat until hot but not boiling whisking frequently.
- Turn off heat and add sweetener to taste
- Serves 2 immediately and get glowing.