Daisy has outdone her self with this delightful and nourishing bounty bars with a potent immune-boosting mushroom known to support the mind, body, and soul. If you make these be sure to tag @daisy_scoopwholefoods and us @real_mushrooms!! We would love to see to how your bounty bars turn out!!
- ⅓ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup coconut butter
- ¼ maple syrup
- 2 cups of unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 2 tsp of Real Mushrooms Reishi 415
- 200 grams of dark chocolate mixed with 1 Tbsp of reishi 415
- Gently heat ⅓ cup coconut milk in a pot, add ¼ cup coconut butter, ¼ cup maple syrup and a pinch of sea salt.
- Once smooth and well combined, add 2 cups of unsweetened desiccated coconut and optional 2 tsp Real Mushrooms Reishi 415.
- Scoop into the lined loaf tin, flatten and place in freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Next, melt down 200g of dark chocolate with 1 Tbsp of Real Mushrooms Reishi 415.
- Slice your solidified coconut mixture into 7-8 bars, then gently dip into melted chocolate and coat using 2 forks. Let excess drip off as much as possible.
- Place on baking paper, drizzle leftover chocolate over the top of all bars, then place in the fridge to set. Enjoy! 🙂
*Disclaimer: The statements made in this article have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information in this article is intended for educational purposes. The information is not intended to replace medical advice offered by licensed medical physicians. Please consult your doctor or health practitioner for any medical advice.