Caffeine is quite the substance. Some folks praise it and how much better he or she performs whereas for some folks it hinders their performance in a lot of ways. Both perspectives have equal merit. I think it’s safe to say that caffeine is very individual based and will vary from person to person. This leads me to our next topic of discussion. How do you still get that coffee like experience with that aroma, color, boldness, and stimulation, but without the stimulation!? This superb spiced mushroom elixir by Jonathan P. Shanks has just what the doctored ordered.
More details below!!
– Mug of organic brown rice milk (heated) (preferably sprouted brown rice)
– 1 tsp raw organic cacao powder
– ¼ tsp organic cardamom powder
– ½ tsp Real Mushrooms Lion’s Mane
– ½ tsp Real Mushrooms Cordyceps-M
– ½ tsp Real Mushrooms Reishi 415
– ½ tsp of decent organic coconut oil
– Pinch of Himalayan salt
***Blend it all together for about a minute after heating the milk and it’s good to go. You can use any milk you like and also swap out the cardamon for ginger, cinnamon, maca etc. The cacao and coconut oil give it a lovely thick chocolate texture.***