When you combine cold brew coffee and medicinal mushrooms. Some magical things can happen. I would like to mention that this recipe goes best with the coffee brands mentioned below. Obviously, you are welcome to try any good quality organic coffee here! But this is most optimized using these coffee blends! Just food for thought! Without further ado, let the cold brew coffee amazingness begin!
– 1 cup cold brew coffee like deathwish or kimera koffee
– ½ cup coconut cream, almond milk or grass-fed dairy whole milk
– 1 tsp ceylon cinnamon
– ¼ tsp ginger
– ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
– 1 Tbsp almond or cashew butter
– 1 tsp of Real Mushrooms Lion’s Mane
– 1 tsp of Real Mushrooms Chaga
– 1 tsp of Real Mushrooms Cordyceps-M
– 1 scoop of vegan or grass-fed whey protein powder
– 1 to 3 drops of vanilla stevia
– handful of cashews and coconut shreds
Add everything to a blender and blend till desired consistency!
Matt Oliphant is Community Manager at Real Mushrooms. He is a human performance consultant, spartan athlete and fitness enthusiast that competes in various spartan races, tough mudders and trail running competitions.
“I’m an avid amateur photographer and mushroom forager. I have always been fascinated by the mind and body and what it can do. I love and thrive off of helping people get the most out of their mind and body by using the latest and most cutting edge techniques, bio-hacks, nutrition optimization, fitness styles and much more. For me, it’s much more than the physical. It’s total mind, body, and spirit optimization. This is my purpose and flow in life and what I hope to inspire in the world.”