When you combine cold brew coffee and medicinal mushrooms. Some magical things can happen. I would like to mention that this recipe goes best with the coffee brands mentioned below. Obviously, you are welcome to try any good quality organic coffee here! But this is most optimized using these coffee blends.
Without further ado, let the cold brew coffee amazingness begin!
- 1 cup cold brew coffee like deathwish or kimera koffee
- ½ cup coconut cream, almond milk or grass-fed dairy whole milk
- 1 tsp ceylon cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ginger
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp almond or cashew butter
- 1 tsp of Real Mushrooms Lion’s Mane
- 1 tsp of Real Mushrooms Chaga
- 1 tsp of Real Mushrooms Cordyceps-M
- 1 scoop of vegan or grass-fed whey protein powder
- 1 to 3 drops of vanilla stevia
- handful of cashews and coconut shreds
Directions: Add everything to a blender and blend till desired consistency!
Disclaimer: The information or products mentioned in this article are provided as information resources only, and are not to be used or relied on to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information does not create any patient-doctor relationship, and should not be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment. The information is intended for health care professionals only. The statements made in this article have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information in this article is intended for educational purposes. The information is not intended to replace medical advice offered by licensed medical physicians. Please consult your doctor or health practitioner for any medical advice.