What makes this smoothie so nutrient dense is that it literally has everything you could imagine in a smoothie from a superfood and nutrition standpoint. Plus, this smoothie could act as a small meal replacement if you so desire since it is chock full of healthy fats, medicinal mushrooms and spirulina.
- ¼-⅓ cup can BPA free organic coconut milk or filtered water as the base (depending on individual)
- 1 free range egg yolk
- 1 small banana
- 1 tsp (5g) creatine monohydrate
- 20-30 grams grass-fed cold processed whey protein concentrate
- 1 scoop greens powder
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp spirulina
- ½ tsp Real Mushrooms Lions Mane Extract
- ½ tsp Real Mushrooms Chaga Extract
- ½ tsp Real Mushrooms Cordyceps-M
- Add everything to a blender and blend till desired to consistency is met. Feel free to sprinkle of cacao nibs and coconut flakes for some texture and healthy calories.
Leave a comment below and let us know what you think about it. Or better yet, post a photo of it on Instagram and give us a shoutout.