What makes this smoothie so nutrient-dense is that it has everything you could imagine in a smoothie from a superfood and nutrition standpoint. Plus, this smoothie could act as a small meal replacement if you so desire since it is chock full of healthy fats, medicinal mushrooms and spirulina.
- ¼-⅓ cup can BPA free organic coconut milk or filtered water as the base (depending on individual)
- 1 free range egg yolk
- 1 small banana
- 1 tsp (5g) creatine monohydrate
- 20-30 grams grass-fed cold processed whey protein concentrate
- 1 scoop greens powder
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp spirulina
- ½ tsp Real Mushrooms Lions Mane Extract
- ½ tsp Real Mushrooms Chaga Extract
- ½ tsp Real Mushrooms Cordyceps-M
- Add everything to a blender and blend till desired to consistency is met. Feel free to sprinkle of cacao nibs and coconut flakes for some texture and healthy calories.
Leave a comment below and let us know what you think about it. Or better yet, post a photo of it on Instagram and give us a shoutout.
*Disclaimer: The statements made in this article have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information in this article is intended for educational purposes. The information is not intended to replace medical advice offered by licensed medical physicians. Please consult your doctor or health practitioner for any medical advice.